·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will brb and I will take pics lol

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
I hate waiting forever. I start to worry. Hopefully, Enzo was so stunning and gorgeous that you guys are having the paparazzi take extra pictures!

Evik - I like the smileys too! :drum: drum roll for Enzo's grand entrance.

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ok I just got back ! He is 3/4 done :D Chris Bailey left the other side alone so my sister could finish it for practice.We got to see a lot of standard poodles today.

Here is a crappy picture but I have to get some shots tomorrow when the sun is up. I was so happy to see his rear end finally lol

On Wednesday we will give him a bath and ban him up for a more pleasing picture lol

·
Registered
157 Posts
Enzo looks stunning as usual. Finally out of the puppy cut! He looks great in that cut, or the cut looks great on him, whichever floats your boat lol.

Can't wait for more pictures once he gets finished and dolled up for the camera :beauty:

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Picture at last!

He is GORGEOUS! I've never been a fan of poodle cuts, but I think this has changed my mind! He looks amazing, I can't get over it!

How much upkeep is this going to take? Just curious :)

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
Ohhh How pretty :) and how nice of the groomer to leave one side for your sister for practice, thats a great way to learn. You guys have been lucky to find such helpful people. Can't wait to see the finished product!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts