Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sad to say Enzo will be leaving in a few weeks :(

My sister is moving up north with her bf. So no more Enzo here, she is also taking the cats so I pretty much have not pets now :(

Jenn you will get to see him if you go to some AKC shows in that area lol

all well I knew this was going to happen it was fun while it lasted. I will try to keep you guys updated on his show carrier up north.

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
I'm sorry to hear about that. Even if you knew it going in, there's no way it wasn't going to hurt a little bit.

There's only one thing to do to restore balance in your home: get thee to a shelter and adopt a kitty! Or a doggie. Or both! :)

·
Premium Member
2,956 Posts
There's only one thing to do to restore balance in your home: get thee to a shelter and adopt a kitty! Or a doggie. Or both! :)
I second that motion!! Tell Enzo to be sure to write!!

·
Registered
448 Posts
This is indeed sad and I'm sure it will be tough on you.
I sure hope you'll continue to be part of the forum and let us know how Enzo does. Up north... SF area? I bet he'll continue to do just great but he'll miss you too.

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
Sad to say Enzo will be leaving in a few weeks :(

My sister is moving up north with her bf. So no more Enzo here, she is also taking the cats so I pretty much have not pets now :(

Jenn you will get to see him if you go to some AKC shows in that area lol

all well I knew this was going to happen it was fun while it lasted. I will try to keep you guys updated on his show carrier up north.
I am so sorry it is obvious how much you love Enzo !

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
Ahhh Roxy!! That is lousy! Nice for your sister, not so nice for you. Maybe one day Enzo will be Daddy to some gorgeous redheads, and one of them could live with you. I hope you are okay with this!

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Gosh, Roxy, I had no idea that Enzo would eventually be leaving you. I am so sorry and I am sure it is painful. I think that adopting a kitten would help fill the whole that will be left. Please continue to post about his career and any photos you are able to get.

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
Oh no! You'll miss Enzo, and we'll all miss Enzo as well. Please do keep us up to date on how he does. And like others, I hope you continue to stick around. :)

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Roxy,

I am so sorry Enzo is moving, where is he moving to San Francisco?
Thanks for all the kind words you guys , I forgot poodle lover you might be able to see him as well. Her bf lives I believe 1 hr away from SF.

I forgot the exactly where I will get back to you on That Jenn.

As soon as we heard the news my bf asked if I wanted a puppy I really do, but I want a poodle to show. I not sure if I can do this showing by my self since I don't know how to groom my sister and I where a team so it was easier :/

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Awwww, I'm so sorry to hear this roxy! I am sure this is going to leave a hole in your life... both with having your sister move away and loosing the companionship of the animals. It was obvious how much you love Enzo. Guess you will have to take up your boyfriends suggestion and find yourself your own spoo to love and be with! It is not as hard as you think... you will quickly get the hang of the grooming, especially since you already have had some experience with it.

I wish you the best... and your sister & Enzo too. I am glad you will keep us informed of Enzo's career!! Now, go find yourself your own baby poodle to dote on! :)

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
This is so sad Roxy : (( - I can not imagine you without ENZO !!!!!??????? Oh my, that sucks :smow: I think you definitely need a puppy of your own : ( !!!
Your Sis can teach you how to groom and you can always use some professional help just before the showing :rolffleyes: !

Aaaawweee, Roxy - hope all you will find the perfect solution soon !!!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts