1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
He's look'n good! I like the gold chain he's wearing. I haven't ventured off to gold yet but it looks great on Enzo. He also has nice black points that really stand out against his coat.

Have you done the DNA color test on him yet? I was just curious because he doesnt look like he's fading anytime soon.

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks every one

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
He's look'n good! I like the gold chain he's wearing. I haven't ventured off to gold yet but it looks great on Enzo. He also has nice black points that really stand out against his coat.

Have you done the DNA color test on him yet? I was just curious because he doesnt look like he's fading anytime soon.
I would use a silver chain on Sting , cool colors do good with black , Warm colors do good with other warm colors thats why we got him a gold chain :D

As for the DNA test not yet maybe next paycheck, I hope he turns out at least Dd lol

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
I would use a silver chain on Sting , cool colors do good with black , Warm colors do good with other warm colors thats why we got him a gold chain :D

As for the DNA test not yet maybe next paycheck, I hope he turns out at least Dd lol
Ya, Sting has a nylon thin black choker and a thin silver choker. We've always went the silver route but thats just what has always looked better on our dogs.

Enzo's color goes well with the gold. He's Big Pimp'n!

I cant imagine his color being that rich and then fading out. I would think he is atleast Dd if not DD.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts