Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today he finally got 1 point ! Now 14 more to go , We took a pic with judge and I will post them once they come.

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Here is one video ( i will upload the other when he was in the ring before winners)

Suzie Osburn of Lidos was there with her pup of Her bitch chili and stud tequila sunrise.

Here is a black bitch that is just GORGEOUS ! She is either an import or someone just likes natural tails LOOK at her move. The judge could not stop talking about her !

Here is Micah ( i hope I spelled his name right ) He is from Pendragon ( kim Bates ) Kim russell Handling both Micah and the black bitch.

( Uploading it did not upload !)

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
WOW WOW WOW Who is that black bitch? Can you look in the catalog?
I don't buy the catalogs so I have to wait until results are up. I am mad I did not get one because I wanted to see who she was from.

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ok Nm i found the dogs info ! lol

SOMANICDARK N DELICIOUSOF SEREKUNDA , AJ00111208 U 11/10/2007. Breeder: M.H. Carter & M.H. Austin. By CH Huffish On Every Street -- Serekinda True Love Among Somanic. Margaret Austin . Bitch. Kim Russell, Agent.

Here is her sire
Welcome to Kennel Huffish ( she looks more like him) Most likely she will hold her black color because of the Huffish bloodline.

Dam ( too bad she is not really this color )
Truly

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
thanks everyone

here is Micah , Enzo and the black in the ring together

and Enzo in his class

1 - 20 of 31 Posts