Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This morning I was getting ready for work and saw enzo showing his teeth and growling at zoey because she was trying to get in HER BED lol.

Enzo always sleeps in her bed and does not fit hahaha

Zoey loves laying on Enzo because of his hair she was rubbing on him. I told her to stop so he would not get up. ( he will get up and move if she bugs him) but when I said stop this is the look they gave me lol

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
LOL that's too funny with his um, you know manly parts hanging over the side of that little bed.

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
LOL that's too funny with his um, you know manly parts hanging over the side of that little bed.
HAHAHAHH I know they dangle so slow its freaky. When I look at well bred dogs at the show their testies are high and not saggy. I know TMI lol

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
So cute!!!!What a pair!!

Nope, they all sag at times...when they are warm, if they are not feeling 100%, when they get older. Poor boys. Their boys are quite a site to behold. You can keep him cold and they'll be right up there, nice and tight. I don't know about you, but the arenas here are usually pretty cool, and that is likely why they look different.

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So cute!!!!What a pair!!

Nope, they all sag at times...when they are warm, if they are not feeling 100%, when they get older. Poor boys. Their boys are quite a site to behold. You can keep him cold and they'll be right up there, nice and tight. I don't know about you, but the arenas here are usually pretty cool, and that is likely why they look different.
Well its not cold in Southern CA and all the dogs at the show have higher balls lol, they are less wrinkly also lol I am a weird i notice little things like that.

·
Registered
1,972 Posts
Oh they looks so cute! I don't think I've seen Zoey before, she is cuter than what I was expecting. (She the first cute "chiweenie" I've ever seen and of course I love the color combo, lol.) Enzo looks like he's grown a lot of hair and as pretty as always, in a manly way.

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
Well its not cold in Southern CA and all the dogs at the show have higher balls lol, they are less wrinkly also lol I am a weird i notice little things like that.
Maybe they ice them before they go in the ring!! Thinkers are AWFUL!!!!!! Wiz's were tight and up there, but they are in testicle heaven now, so it doesn't matter anyway!

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Maybe they ice them before they go in the ring!! Thinkers are AWFUL!!!!!! Wiz's were tight and up there, but they are in testicle heaven now, so it doesn't matter anyway!
HAHAH maybe I have no clue I just know enzo's look different lol

HC I posted pictures I think in the foster thread ? if not im sorry hahaha I been so busy i have not been posting much. I have test like every week !

·
Registered
198 Posts
I think the pic is so cute, well except for those 2 things that make him a him. I read all the posts, but Arreau you gave me chills with the "ice them" comment:scared: and then be being a visual person imagined it being done and I laughed out loud, thanks!

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Cute Picture! Well it makes it easy for the judge to know their are two there, hehe! Be proud he's got some! Wait till they start training the judges how to tell real ones from the fake ones that some are "installing"!

·
Registered
562 Posts
Thats too cute!!! Whenever my sisters pitbull is over she tries to speel in the cats bed....she sqeezes herself into the smallest ball and somehow fits. Its hilarious!

Oh and i cant help but noticing Enzo's manhood just hanging out ha ha.

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
They are adorable together!

I had not even noticed the danglers.....:wacko:

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
LOL... too funny! Love the pic, it is ADORABLE! :) Funny how they decide the littleist bed has to be more comfy than the big ones...lol. Zoey looks so darn happy and comfy there. :)

Gotta say, couldn't help but notice his manly items flopping over the edge!

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
He's so pretty! And fake nuts? Sorry I had to google it....lol!

Neuticles.com
OMGosh! I had NEVER, EVER heard of this before! Every time you think you've heard/seen it all, something like this comes up. WOW!!! I can tell you what, when my dog starts to "feel bad" due to his lose of "manliness" and pouts over his missing parts, I'll start teaching him to talk! Really, it is for the owner's sake (normally a man) that can't deal with the fact that the dog lost his manliness.... I have a friend who's husband will NOT let her get her dog neutered because it would "degrade and ruin" his maleness. Crazy! LOL. I have never had a neutered male dog act like he cared! :eek:hwell:

·
Registered
180 Posts
I had to go and have another look, took me awhile but then I spat me tea out over my laptop. Hubby thinks I'm slightly immature:bird:

That is a gorgeous photo!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts