Poodle Forum banner
81 - 95 of 95 Posts

·
Premium Member
Elroy: Standard Poodle, Born 02/20/21
4,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #82 ·
Elroy was the perfect gentleman again at the concert on the town green tonight. He made lots of new friends! I think that's one of his favorite things to do! Tonight's entertainment was provided by the 102nd Army Band (see "102D Army Band" on Facebook). Their were 4 different "groups" within the 102nd Army Band, all a bit different, all very good, all very entertaining! It was a steamy 96°F today, but by show time (6:30), it was shaded, with a light breeze, and pretty comfortable.
Plant Tree Sky Grass Woody plant

Plant Dog Carnivore Dog breed Tree

Plant Leaf Water dog Tree Grass

Plant Wheel Tire Window Building

Dog Plant Shorts Leg Tree

·
Premium Member
4,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #84 ·
What fun! Elroy seems to be quite the charmer. Thanks to Elroy and all the hard work you have put in with his training, you may end up with a town full of poodles. Keep charming them, Elroy!
He was especially charming last night. So well behaved. Such a love bug with everyone.

·
Premium Member
4,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #88 ·
We're a 2 dog household today. I'm watching my sisters dog, Dale. I had to keep Elroy on leash for the first hour or so because he is just too rambunctious for Dale. Elroy simmered down a bit after that, so I let him off leash and kept my eyes on them. They did fine.
Plant Dog Vertebrate Carnivore Mammal

Plant Flower Dog Dog breed Carnivore

Flower Plant Window Petal Fixture

Dog Water dog Textile Window Flooring

Dog Carnivore Flooring Floor Fawn

Dog Window Interior design Comfort Couch

And here's the best part:
In between high energy antics, they both take naps!

·
Premium Member
4,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #91 ·
Please, please, please tell me you've sent your sister the pic of Dale Through the Window with Flowers, and the one of Elroy and Dale on The Perch.

Love all of these pictures - and the video. Thanks for sharing!
Yes! I absolutely did. The one with Dale looking out the window was when I took Elroy for a walk. I can't handle them both at once! Dale's walk was first.

·
Premium Member
4,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #92 ·
Yes, thanks for sharing. You have a lovely garden. I’m sure your sister appreciates having someone trustworthy to babysit and knowing Dale will also have a great time.
This is the 2nd time I've watched Dale for her. I enjoy having him. There will be plenty more in the future, I'm sure! Thanks for the Garden comment! I like it too! It'll slowly be fading into the "gone by" phase now.

81 - 95 of 95 Posts