Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is our baby girl that lives in Utah :) We are so proud she is going to be in the Calender for the Pet Spa In St George :) He tells me that she is wicked smart with the temperment of a golden very laid back and loves new adventures....

Attachments

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks she is a doll ! She has the greatest family..This whole litter has the most luxerious color I have ever seen.. Amazing combination..Wonderful temperments such sweethearts...

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Wow, she is beautiful. Really rich color/I mean really rich!
Thanks Alicia we think so too.....I posted a pic of her Colorado brother taken at christmastime and he was a stunner too...I have a scrapbook of the Vermont boy that I will scan when I get my puter fixed, I will place a link to that on my website, he is a deep deep red with jet black points like all the others in the litter so cute ! Anyway we are so proud of these guys. Genetically clear and dark dark red :) WE are gettin there...

·
Registered
448 Posts
There's a new place in Cedar City that opened... I think that might be the place. My friend is going to do the dog training there.
It's like a boarding/grooming facility... and our dog club is going to see if we can hold handling classes there.
Might be the one?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts