Poodle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my first time cutting a Poodle in a Sporting clip. Yes, I left the pom poms... I just couldn't cut them off. I might take down the the topnot a little but I think I like the cut.

What does everyone think ?

Attachments

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Awww I like the bell bottom look. Mikey has the bell bottom look when he is standing. I think there is a clip called the Miami clip where it leaves a bell bottom look. I like it!

Ya, my husband says I need to cut his head shorter too. I better get to that soon. lol

·
Registered
163 Posts
Not bad, I think you need to make the front pom poms larger though. The back ones look good and the topknot does too.

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Kela but the pom poms are only temp. Im growing him out in a puppy cut / teddy bear cut. Im going to let everything grow out (even muzzle) for the winter months. I may shave his muzzle depending on how he looks but thats the plan.

I went into a grooming shop a week ago to see what they had for unique collar's and they had a silver brindle Standard poodle that I loved. She was grown out everywhere except the ears and feet ..... muzzle was short but not shaved. I loved her and since Eli isn't going to do a thing in the show ring why not. Thats why I cut him short now to let it grow out at the same length (except the poms)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts