Poodle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is Eli's littermate brother Rockey. After I got Eli, about 5 months later the lady I bought him from offered him to me. I gave him to my mom but they just weren't ready. He now lives with a really nice couple about 20 minutes from my house.

The lady who bred this litter ended up offering me 3 of his littermates for FREE. Of course they weren't socialized and 6 months old by now. I took them all and found them all wonderful homes with a little help. This boy Rockey was my favorite. I couldn't help but post his pic after I noticed it was still saved in my computer.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Aww he's pretty, I'm glad he found a good home!

Wow, she offered his other litter mates for free? I'm glad you took
them on though and found homes for them all!:D:D:D

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ya, my husband teased me for weeks after that. Hear I went and bought Eli and then she gave me his littermates for free 5 months later. Who would of known. lol

Really I never would of been able to help if I hadn't met her and taken Eli. She was a nice lady and still to this day we talk occasionally and I send her pics of Eli. It felt good to help....and they're just soo cute too.

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Ya, my husband teased me for weeks after that. Hear I went and bought Eli and then she gave me his littermates for free 5 months later. Who would of known. lol

Really I never would of been able to help if I hadn't met her and taken Eli. She was a nice lady and still to this day we talk occasionally and I send her pics of Eli. It felt good to help....and they're just soo cute too.
LOL yeah, that is crazy!

She sounds like a nice lady though who just wanted to find good homes
for the puppies, it was good of you to help!:)

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
He is so cute! It's a good thing I didn't know her - I probably would have taken all of them - (kidding) its hard enough with two standards and 2 minis! lol

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
He was my second continental cut EVER and OMG did he turn out gorgeous. My mom took him out to Pet Extreme the next day and people couldn't keep there hand's off him. My head got a bit big when another Standard Poodle owner that was really familiar with grooming said "thats one of the best Continental cut's they had ever seen" he he he I knew he looked good. he he he

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Rocky

Here is a pic of Rocky today. He is with his lady friend Marlee. He is doing great and learning something new every day. Likes going to the park almost daily and running after tennis balls and frisbees and returning them to be thrown again. Thanks Jenn and your mom for a wonderful dog. We really love him and he gets pampered waaaaay to much. Also mikey looks like a very handsome fellow.

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Loretta, I knew you would secretly be checking out this forum. lol (i knew it!!!!) I was going to send you a email and ask how you were and tell you to get your butt on here. OMG he is sooo white! Marlee looks great too.

Im just so happy to see him. Thanks for posting this pic. My son Alex still ask's about him all the time. He is going to be excited to see this. Call me if your up for a play date and I'll look for your posts. Tell the Mr and your granddaughter I said hello.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Rocky And Marlee

OOPS......Didn't mean to post last pic so large. Going to try to thumbnail this one. This is Rocky and Marlee fetching ball at the park. Rocky is being such a gentleman here allowing Marlee to get the ball . LOL

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
A gentleman he sure is..... I just love that dog. Im so glad he found such a wonderful home. I just showed my sister his pics you posted and she just loved them. She was a big Rocky fan when my mom had him. We loved him !!!

Well, Im glad to see you on here. You soon will be addicted like me. lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts