Poodle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last weekend we took the Pittie and Spoo to Night's Ferry for an outing. Lotus has been before but this was Eli's first time. All Eli did was bark at Lo Lo the whole time she went into the water. I swear he was telling her to GET OUT LO! lol

She about had enough of that Poodle Eli. Ecspecially her being a senior now.....not very patient these days. Anyhow, I just thought I'd share the pics of my 2 of my babies. Oh and what a mess fishing out all those sticker's from his coat. Good grief!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
would Eli not get in the water? Lotus is very pretty
Nope. He just chased Lotus and that's why his legs were wet.

The water certaily wasn't warm, either was the weather (about 65 deg) but Lotus could care less. She was having the best time and will not pass up a water outing trip for nothing. If I splash water at her, she try's to eat it. Its looks scary because her big jaws but I think its soo cute. Oh we love her!

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Beautiful pictures and such a pretty place you took them to!
Lotus definitely isn't water shy is she? :tongue:

Fun! :D

·
Registered
554 Posts
That is too funny! The nice water retriever poodle is barely wet and Lotus is soaking wet and loving it!

She does look like she is having a blast, go girly go!

I bet the next time you go he will be a bit more interested!

After a few times you will look back on these pictures and think...OH do you remember when he wouldn't touch the water and we didn't have to dry him off...now its mats and wet hair! :banghead:

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Aww! The look like they had a blasty blast! (if you get that cookies for you :D)

You would think living by a lake my dogs would go there but alas we have yet to! When it gets a little warmer maybe but its too cold right now!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts