Poodle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Going to view a little black miniature poodle pup hopefully over the weekend...if not before. He is 8 weeks old today and we are hopefully going to get him before he is 12 weeks...but asap really!! I am sooo excited!! just need to think of a name now! x:):):):)

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Congrats, I'm looking at buying a new puppy also. Just be careful though
and make sure the puppy has had all his shots, vet visits, health
records, papers, and anything additional and the the breeder has a good reputation.:)

Good Luck, I own two minis!:D

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Oh thats great news! I always get excited when people get puppies. I remember the feeling oh so well.

He is a male mini huh..... names ???

Do you like regular people names for dogs? If so I like Brayden, Cody, Luke, Jayden, Blake (my favorite), Colin and Carson. Just a few if you like. Carson is soo cute for a boy too.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks everyone. He hasn't had his jabs yet, the breeder says that she usually leaves it for the new owners to do so they can get to know their new vet etc. And the price she is selling him is around £50-70 cheaper than I have seen other breeders sell pups for.
She is an acredited breeder with the Kennel Club, and has had 5 litter registered through them so I am more than happy with her so far.

We are going to see him tomorrow night and I cannot wait. As long as everything seems ok, we are putting down a deposit and arranging a time to get him. She said she likes to hang onto her pups until about 10 weeks to make sure they are ok.

As for names we think we are going to go for Zac. I liked Cole as he is black, but the kids aren't too keen! xx

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

Well the visit went really well and we put a deposit down...he was so cute...as soon as I sat down he came sat on my lap and snuggled in and I got loads of kisses! his brother was so cute too...his sisters were a bit yappy and aparently they are a bit nippy lol! But he seems sooooo adorable!! Can't wait to get him now!

He comes from really good show dogs and his Mum I think it is did really well at crufts! xxx

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
OMG JOLU!!!!!! HE IS PRECIOUS! Oh, he is so curly and uber adorable!
I bet he is soooo soft too! Good luck with him, can't wait to you
bring him home, he will defiantely make your day a lot more brighter!:)

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
OMG JOLU!!!!!! HE IS PRECIOUS! Oh, he is so curly and uber adorable!
I bet he is soooo soft too! Good luck with him, can't wait to you
bring him home, he will defiantely make your day a lot more brighter!:)
Thank you...he's my new baby! lol We are going to go shopping this afternoon to buy him some new things:D He climbed onto my lap and snuggled in and if his brother had left us alone I think he would have just sat there all night lol! About 16 days til we get him!! xxxx

1 - 12 of 12 Posts