Poodle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took few pictures of Eby yesterday to see if the colour came out any better, I'm not that good at doing the puppy lion trim yet one day it will be perfect if anyone has any tips I'd be happy to hear them

Attachments

·
Poodle Named Moose
1,125 Posts
WOW!

That is an amazing amount of hair and being able to maintain it alone amazes me! Very nice work.

·
Registered
741 Posts
she looks good so far i would say you need to take the back end tighter thats the trim im growing todd in to how long did it take till she had some real hair to work with

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Eby will be 2years in Sept so that's how long its taken to grow to that length.
I keep trying to take the back shorter but when your doing it its harder, lol.

Keeping the coat that length was very easy even with the changing of coats, I used Formula first aid from around 13mths till last week i have to say I didn't even notice the coat changing no matts at all.

I groomed Rosie today as I had two customers not showing, I've attached a photo I'm growing her back into full coat.

Attachments

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks I di trim her down for the winter due to the rain and mud living in a rural area but since I have another 5 that I groom and one is in full coat I miss having Rosie in full coat . She'll be 4 in Aug

·
Registered
741 Posts
i do one oldie called crystal and she is mean she bit me on the arm last time she came in she got shaved down i do a lovely beardie that has an oldie type coat

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i do one oldie called crystal and she is mean she bit me on the arm last time she came in she got shaved down i do a lovely beardie that has an oldie type coat
Beardies are lovely to day, I also do one that is x breed and I think its crossed with Afgan its so easy to dry and takes not time at all.

Oh being bitten is not good, they can be a bit that way.Mine went that way for a time but it was her food that made he go off the wall, when I groomed Rosie today I had no problems at all. The front feet is always a nightmare, go really slowly if it was them that started your oes off.

·
Registered
741 Posts
she was bad and touchy the second we put our hands on her we went to put her in the bath and she went for me but i didnt get away quick enough

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
Kudos on keeping that amount of hair brushed out and pretty :) Wonderful. I need to show that pic to a couple of my clients who have dogs with less than half an inch of hair and cant seem to keep them mat free!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts