Poodle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to share that I went to petsmart yesterday and picked up some Earthsbath Tango Mando deoderizing spray and it is wonderful!

Eli is not a smelly dog but I wanted to play around with different finishing or deoderizing spray's and Im in love with this one. I can't wait to use it on the rest of my dog's after there baths. Next I'll try the shampoo.

Has anyone else had the same experience with any of the Earthsbath products?

Attachments

·
Registered
116 Posts
I have not tried that. But, what is a good conditioner that is easy to find? I live in the desert (can't even say sticks) lol. Our nearest pet store is 1 1/2 hours

·
Registered
554 Posts
Never used that but I have been using the nova Pearl Spray on mine that get dry skin in the winter...so far it does well. I use it once a week or after a bath, might try your stuff next time if they have a dry skin type!

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ya liked the idea it's all natural and you can just pick some up when needed. Ive seen that brand more and more lately and like to experiment with Eli a bit.

I was told about a show grooming seminar that's this Saturday so Im heading out for a day of Poodle education and new friends. Im interested to hear what everyone's using on there show coats. I can't wait till Sat. !

·
Registered
329 Posts
We use Nova Pearls also. I can't handle anything that smells too strong and it has just a nice clean scent. What kind of scent is the Earth's Bath?

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We use Nova Pearls also. I can't handle anything that smells too strong and it has just a nice clean scent. What kind of scent is the Earth's Bath?
The one I bought was tango mango. Ive been using a cocanut fragrance shampoo on Eli so I thought tango mango would smell good with it. He's one tropical scented Spoo. lol

·
Registered
3 Posts
conditioner

i've used the mango tango...and also Unicoat by gold metal pets is also very good..which you can get at petsmart too. Its a coat conditioner either wet or dry, but just use a little when the coat is dry cause if you use too much it can make it greasy....and it smell like baby powder. I use it at work and on my own poodle at home too..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts