Poodle Forum banner

41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
She looks GREAT and the short ears suit her well. You will both appreciate not having to fuss with the matting. Great choice! And look at those loooong elegant ballerina legs!:)

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
She looks GREAT and the short ears suit her well. You will both appreciate not having to fuss with the matting. Great choice! And look at those loooong elegant ballerina legs!:)
😂 She's definitely got leggy supermodel vibes!

I think I'll appreciate her short ears more when the rest of her coat is shorter. Right now she looks a little oddly proportioned to me.

·
Registered
211 Posts
😂 She's definitely got leggy supermodel vibes!

I think I'll appreciate her short ears more when the rest of her coat is shorter. Right now she looks a little oddly proportioned to me.
Oh I like the combo right now! I love her longer body. She looks like she has a less extreme version of a German clip right now.
On a side note, Peggy always looks so much more mature when she has just been groomed. I remember thinking that last time she looked so grown up, but in her pre-groom pic here she looks like a baby again.

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
Oh I like the combo right now! I love her longer body. She looks like she has a less extreme version of a German clip right now.
On a side note, Peggy always looks so much more mature when she has just been groomed. I remember thinking that last time she looked so grown up, but in her pre-groom pic here she looks like a baby again.
She's at such a funny age! Sometimes she's pure puppy. Other times, she's got a real matriarch vibe.

We've had some rain and her fluffiness has mellowed out a bit:

I do like the sportiness of the short ears. And she probably likes that they don't get caught in her mouth anymore!

41 - 46 of 46 Posts