Poodle Forum banner

Dyed

2K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  Spencer 
#1 ·
As in... the colored variety.

We went blue again, because Mr. T has a Mr. T mohawk. And JUST in time for my trip to CO! (I'm really excited to be heading home, even if it is just for three days.) I just... can't take him to Boulder... you know, to avoid lawsuits and all.

But here's a recent picture of my loverboy. We've been going to the park just about every day. He loves to be off leash and zoom around for a bit before coming back and wallowing all over me. His latest love? Sticks. Any and all sorts.

We had our "Ah HA!" moment the other day at the park when I called "Tate!" and he whipped around to look at me, then bunny hopped back to me to rub against my legs. Great days!

See less See more
#3 ·
Hahaha so cute! I love dyed poodles, and his mohawk is killer! :) Great to hear he's learned his name so well!

Augh, I know, I was so disappointed to find out Boulder had a law against coloring animals. I am looking forward to moving to CO eventually (in a long, long time lol), Boulder was at the top of my list until I saw that LOL!

#6 ·
I was one of those people before I got a poodle, too, lol. I thought it was kind of pointless, to be completely honest. But when I got him, I figured I would try it once, and Tate loves it. He just sits there during the process and he especially loves the extra attention he gets from strangers. Plus he looks cute. So it's a win/win!

And I'm sure that blue is his color :) We tried green, but it faded to pee yellow, and as most of you remember, that was there forEVER!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.