Poodle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Poodle Named Moose
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone need any DVD movies?

I`m slowly converting my collection to Blu-Ray and have some for sale... I don't have the cases they came in, only a hard slim CD case as I store them in CD Wallets :)

If you want any movies let me know the titles and I`ll see what I can dig up, have a bunch.

Action to family to love :)

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
I did not at first ask because you are on the opposite coast as me, but you would not happen to have Van Helsing would you? Ours is scratched beyond repair and would like to replace it. There are others, but my mind id blank at the moment LOL! If I think if them I will get back to you.

·
Poodle Named Moose
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I did not at first ask because you are on the opposite coast as me, but you would not happen to have Van Helsing would you? Ours is scratched beyond repair and would like to replace it. There are others, but my mind id blank at the moment LOL! If I think if them I will get back to you.
I don't think so.. I`ll check.

I need to get my list put together too... with all the titles.

Shipping should be like 1.5 media mail i think.

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
If you post a list Todd, I would like to see what you have. We don't have TV right now and some new DVD's would be nice.

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
do you have any Disney movies ? if so please lmk I want Little mermaid, beauty and the beast , and Cinderella

·
Poodle Named Moose
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Haha, sorry everyone. I've been up tell 5am for work lately :bolt: crazy stuff lately.. I`ll get it posted for sure tonight!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts