Poodle Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

His TN is way too short than I would have liked but apparently Dutch didnt care for the scissors next to his head. Also I wish his legs were a little fuller. Other than that he looks just GOOFY!! lol
The groomer said he did awesome, so YAY!!!

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
I think he looks cute lol I do agree he needs some more hair on the legs but other than that he looks like mickey mouse with those ears :D Very adorable

·
Registered
912 Posts
He is tooooo gorgeous - wanna do a swap? No not really I could never part with my little muppet but Dutch is looking very handsome. I thought the same when I cut T down about the legs and within a month they were pretty good. I'm still letting them grow out a bit more to see if I like them really long.

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I also forgot to mention that she cut ALL of his eyelashes off!! I forgot to tell he not to!! I told her to blend his TK and keep it puppyish, but like I said he didnt like the scissors!! SO very sad!!

·
Registered
646 Posts
I think he looks great and love the length on his legs it is much easier to brush and still looks full and flowing when he moves I bet.

His top knot is cute and he looks like a doll. If I were to take mine to a groomer they would be strictly told NOT to do that line at ears as it is not my thing but he looks really good like that.

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Mickey Mouse...snicker!..can anyone say ANNETTE? LOL I think he looks adorable. And his ears are so full and beautiful!

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well this was our first time at the groomers, so we all have a few things to learn on what we do/dont like.

·
Registered
843 Posts
I also forgot to mention that she cut ALL of his eyelashes off!! I forgot to tell he not to!! I told her to blend his TK and keep it puppyish, but like I said he didnt like the scissors!! SO very sad!!
You would expect his topknot to be longer and puppyish if he didn't like the scissors.
In my opinion(amateurish),what she did,required more scissoring,rather than less.

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I am assuming he kept moving and she kept trying to even it out and eventually it was very short.:questionmark:

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Or what the groomer really meant was "he did not like the scissors by his face" = he jerked his head away and she cut a big chunk out of it and had to fix it. ;)

Personally I love a little cap! I think he looks adorable!

I kept the lashes on my Cher for a while but they just kept getting in the way so off they went lol

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Dutch looks handsome. If you don't like his TN not to worry, it will be all grown back before you know it, but it really doesn't look bad, some people have it done short intentionally, but I understand how you feel, sometimes when we end up taking more hair off then we planned, I get upset, but it grows back pretty fast.

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
Awwww, the cut his topknot off, it looks sooooo prety tied up.

He looks great, very handsome :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts