Poodle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Beau always makes one ear go back. Is there a way to get him to stop. He walks around with one ear back. It drives me crazy. I chase him and fix his ear. Debby

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
LOL, mine do this sometimes and it doesn't seem to bother them, they just walk around with one ear flopped back. I don't think theres anything you can do to stop this rather than trailing behind them to put it down like I do.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
LOL thats exactly what I do. I threaten him that I am going to bobby pin his ears down, but he doesn't believe me. He knows I'm a pushover.

·
Registered
875 Posts
once his ears get more hair and weigh more they wont flip around as much, its not a huge deal, and there isnt anything you can do except wait and make sure you comb his ear hair out so that it doesnt get matted and have to be shaved

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
I second what frostfire said, I never see Mika my spoos ears flipped because she has a magnificent amount of ear hair weighing her ears down.

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Taffy's ear used to flip a lot too;especially when she was playing! Now that she is older and has more hair, it has stopped flipping over.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts