Poodle Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I've wanted a Standard Poodle for my birthday for the last 5 years and finally got my wish. Veronica is a three year old former show dog that went all the way through her championships and then was retired for breeding. Unfortunately for her owners she had to be spayed so they had no use for her. Fortunately for me, she is rapidly adjusting to her new life as a farm dog on my horse farm. She's been a huge hit with my customers, loves parading at horse shows and polo game, gets along with my (ready for this....) Basenji/Italian Greyhound rescue, and I adore her.

I've tried for the last 20 min to post her picture as a profile, but can't seem to figure out.

Looking forward to being part of this forum.

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Welcome and congrats on your new Spoo friend!! To post a profile pic , go to "user CP" at the top of the page, then go to avatar (left side), and upload your pic there ... to post pics in this thread, scroll down to below the text box, and you'll see an option to manage attachments, click on that and it will give you the option to upload numerous photos... good luck!! Can't wait to see her!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts