Poodle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 5 year old decided it was time to make Betty Jo and Jenny even "prettier" now that they have their lovely new haircut. Bless them they were so patient about it. Though for some unknown reason they did want to shake after a while much to my daughter's disgust.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,956 Posts
Oooooo!!! Some bling-bling for the pretty girlies!! :lol: I tried putting a little clippy thing in Lucy's topknot as a change to the little bands and she did not like it!! Your girls are so patient! :)

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
OMG - THIS IS JUST FANTASTIC LMAO :first:

I needed a laugh desperately after some posts today - so THANK YOU< THANKS YOU , THANK YOU :love:

Unbelievable "cooperation" between the 2 of your girls LOL - and what a fantastic result !!!! Look the attention to every detail LMAO - just ADORABLE !!!!

PS: I swear I had a same peace of pink muslin when I was girl and played all kind of dress-up with it too ha ha haaaa, completely forgot about that LOL

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You can tell that they do love Katie (my daughter) because they put up with it all. Katie dressed Jenny up and brought her out to the living room to model it was so cute. Then Betty Jo got her turn to be beautiful.

·
Registered
681 Posts
I really like the looks they are giving the camera, like HELP ME?! Too funny. I don't think either of my dogs would put up with dress up time, good thing I have boys!

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
OMG - THIS IS JUST FANTASTIC LMAO :first:

I needed a laugh desperately after some posts today - so THANK YOU< THANKS YOU , THANK YOU :love:

Unbelievable "cooperation" between the 2 of your girls LOL - and what a fantastic result !!!! Look the attention to every detail LMAO - just ADORABLE !!!!

PS: I swear I had a same peace of pink muslin when I was girl and played all kind of dress-up with it too ha ha haaaa, completely forgot about that LOL
I'm glad that we could brighten up your day. Katie took quite a bit of time getting it all just right it was hilarious!

That scarf was my mom's and I played with it when I was a little girl too. Its kind of fun to see my daughter enjoying something I used to play with when I was a girl.

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
Ok - just the laugh I was needing LMAO!!

And you know Camo and Pink are very trendy too!!!

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Leave it to Katie to have them be fashionable lol.

One thing for sure they sure gave a few good shakes before too long. I don't think they are as into fashion as Katie is lol.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
OMG Love it!! Such fun for your daughter. My Midgee dog (the mutt) would let my daughter dress her up over and over when she was a little girl. They did swimwear and dresses, feather boas and shorts. I love it when the dogs willingly play along. Such beautiful and sweet girls you have!!

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
OMG Love it!! Such fun for your daughter. My Midgee dog (the mutt) would let my daughter dress her up over and over when she was a little girl. They did swimwear and dresses, feather boas and shorts. I love it when the dogs willingly play along. Such beautiful and sweet girls you have!!
Thanks I think that they are pretty sweet. I get such a kick out of seeing them with the kids and all the fun they all have together. Though I'm not too sure that they are really into the hair clip thing lol.

My 2 youngest kids spend hours brushing them and all. I frequently get one of them telling me to look at Betty Jo or Jenny and the kids have spent a lot of time brushing them and they look all fluffy. Its so sweet and the kids are so proud of themselves. Who knows maybe one of them will become a groomer.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts