Poodle Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
LOL... that is sooo funny, that is what we called Billy when his hair was up. I just LOVE the side view when the are like that. Makes me think of prehistoric dinosaurs. He has more hair to put up though than Billy had. And I still love his color, I sure hope he keeps it for a long time!!

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Here he is totally wrapped now lol

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
Awwwwww, how funny. Love it!!! I sure can't wait until Saleen's topknot is long enough to be put up!! Maybe I'll try it tomarrow to see if I can get a little tiny one.

He looks so cute in his snood, look at those eyes! lol

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
lol oh poor Enzo! I'm sure deep down he knows it's for his own good but he does not look too pleased in that last photo!

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
I just splurted all my coffee over the computer screen :pound:

*Reminds self not to drink at computer while looking at pics*

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
LOL @ Sivaro, I wish you guys could have JUST seen the look on these peoples faces when we let him out to potty!

this one guy was breaking his neck to see Enzo while he was at the stop sign ! and At taco bell the employee was staring at him like WTF !!!!

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Ohhh pooor Enzo. lol

I agree, he'll get used to it though. I only have Sting banded and not wrapped. Thats enough to get weird looks! I happen to think they look adorable banded and wrapped.

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i forgot to post this picture lol

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
and At taco bell the employee was staring at him like WTF !!!!
Haha, Jazz sometimes gets that at drivethroughs. I dyed the tassles on her ears reccently and then because I worked late stopped at McD's to pick up dinner. Jazz of course made herself comfy in the front seat just in case any spare fries appeared lol. The chick who took out $$ called like three people over to look at her and at the next window we found three more people waiting to see. Got a really ugly look from one of them.

ROFL, love that last picture... he's like noooooo HELP!! LoL. Poor guy, just another part of being a pampered poodle.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts