Poodle Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We where Invited to this nice hip pet boutique in down town Los Angeles. The owner interviewed my sister for a grooming position a few days prior. so hopefully she gets the job after seeing Enzo lol

Enzo stole the show people kept asking us questions about Enzo all night :D

Here is Enzo dressed to impress

Here is the store managers dog Andy he is also a standard red poodle

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The front of the store

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
some of the other dogs ! There where at least 30 dogs there.

I have some videos I will post later

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
What a great idea! And, it looks like everyone had a good time. Enzo is so handsome with his collar it's no wonder everyone was asking about him all night.

Best of luck to your sister with the job.:fingers-crossed:

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
Oh their colors are soooo bright! I wish Ginger was a bright red as Enzo! He is soooo gorgeous1 (dont' tell Ginger lol)

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Great shots.
I think the manager,Andy's owner, made a few posts on this forum back in DEC?
really ? Thats funny. The manger was so focused on Enzo because his dogs weigh is not correct . He wanted to see if Enzo was skinny like his dog. He kept feeling on him and he asked what we feed Enzo and my sister told him innova. The guy gave my sister a weird look ..... but she asked what he feeds Andy and he said Barf. Just based on feeling the dog and seeing him I don't think the barf diet he has him on is a good one.... Hopefully if my sister works there she can tell him what to do to put weight on Andy.

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Great pics. Enzo looked really nice!

I also remember that dog. When I saw this post the other day I was going to say something but I had to get offline... busy weekend!

·
Registered
912 Posts
Enzo looks very hip himself. I hope your sis gets the job. Perhaps she could remove the fuzz from Ande's face when she starts, he looks so much nicer with a smooth face :smile:

·
Registered
55 Posts
Your dog blows away the owners lol he is absolutely gorgeous!!!! I have a red toy puppy and Ipray her red stays but am afraid she will lighten. I just fell in love with her red curls I actually ordered her online /ducks the flaming. She was extremely healthy according to the vet of mine but she is very hand shy and ppl shy. She is slowly coming out of that but have had to teach her to come to me with chicken sandwich meat...her tummy overruled the shyness. She still has moments of it with me with the coming to me. Its just a matter of more socialization and maturity at this point. I think she had little or no human contact...she plays and socializes fine with my other puppy Teddy.

·
Registered
912 Posts
Roxy did your sister hear anything about the job? I felt sure after seeing how beautifully clipped Enzo is she would have definately got the job.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts