Poodle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Double Obedience Win!

This past weekend, FD and I had a Double Championship Obedience and Agility show, and it was my first official Obedience Championship show.

(pics and more can be found here http://www.poodleforum.com/showthread.php?t=4191)

But anyway,

Saffy and I entered Special Beginners for our first time on Sat 12th, which involved heeling on and off lead, recall, and sit/stays and down/stays.

Saffy and I ended up coming 1st on 71.5 points!!! out of a total 75

I was completely stoked. And then to top if off, today (Sunday 13th), we were entered again, and we won it again on 71.5 points!

Both the judges were really nice, and Saffy did so well.

And our first place!

and FD with Paris, who ended up getting 3rd today, on 66ish points?

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
And some of FD and Paris, and yes the Judge was dressed as The Grinch LOL

and Riley, who is Saffy's half brother -he was having a bit of and off day cos he had a big trip down from another city

and Paris as excited as ever during her recall

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
OH MY, I know you are estatic!! I would be lol!!

What a proud double great moment for you all. SUPER Congats your way.

I love the pictures too. Any special treat the kids got afterwards?

I just cannot wait to get into all this fun!

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
WONDERFUL!! A big congratulations to all of you! Must have had a great time. I think it is both funny and appropriate that a judge would dress as the Grinch.....LOL

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
There needs to be a restaurant chain where you can bring the dogs in and order something off the menu for them. Places like that would be big deals in cities where there are dog shows.;)

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
Every year my club holds a christmas show, and the judges and everyone is encouraged to dress up. There are santa hats galore, there was a snowman, santas, the grinch, elves, etc etc etc. ALL the judges were dressed up, and lots of others were too. It makes for a very fun weekend for all!!!

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thank you all, I won two big bags of dog food that only Saffy will have.
Yeah, we started obedience training in April/May, and Saffy has come such a long way. We also love Rally O, and Saffy was the first dog in New Zealand to achieve her Rally Novice title too (RN), we will be aiming for Rally Advance at the Triple Rally Show this January, hopefully being the first to get that too.

All the other Judges dressed up too, was really cool, and apparently they do it every year for this Christmas show.

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Every year my club holds a christmas show, and the judges and everyone is encouraged to dress up. There are santa hats galore, there was a snowman, santas, the grinch, elves, etc etc etc. ALL the judges were dressed up, and lots of others were too. It makes for a very fun weekend for all!!!
Lol, double posting again!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts