Poodle Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pearlsmum has expressed interest in my doodles on the grooming forum:

and wanted to know if I would be able to do a parti. I was intrigued; I've never really tried a parti before! I'm not sure if it'll work??? hmm. So I spend a few mins doodling...

I guess I can draw partis after all.

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Beautiful sketches! I can totally tell they're Paris! Pearl looks gorgeous as well! ^^ Great job!
AHA! Then I fooled you, the middle one of the three is Saffy! ;)

And yes, the first one of Pearl is actually the last one I did. I did the two together just to have a bit of a fiddle about and see how i could make it work, the bigger one on it's own is the one I spent a whole 8 mins playing around with so it'd look a bit better! lol!

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
OMG! I love it,I can't even draw a stick person such talent.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Wow, those are amazing! I especially love the one with the cocked head. I remember my pomeranian doing a similar head tilt... so much character!

·
Registered
752 Posts
Amazing, you have such talent! I think groomers are all artists, but to be able to work in different mediums like that is impressive!

·
Registered
109 Posts
I am so excited and happy, I saw flyingdusters drawings on another site and asked if she could fiddle with a Pearl pic. What she came up with so captures my girl! I've got her permission and I'm going to a printer to attempt a logo around it and a drawing on my shop window! Love to use her for all my shop promo's. THANK YOU THANKYOU THANK YOU Flyingduster, your an insperation and so cool!
I could never have done this on my own. I hate the logo I have now and only use it for convience.
NOW I CAN BE PROUD! Specially cause Pearl is so everything to me!
By the by I will be attempting her first haircut this weekend--when I find time. Will send you pic's and post. As this is my first from pup and I truly want to start and compete with her in grooming comps.
Thanks again for everything, You're great!

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
You doodle very nicely!!! Wonderful work and terrific expressions. The one with the hair over its eye makes me think of Billy....LOL

1 - 18 of 18 Posts