Poodle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Crap! i accidently pressed enter and screwed everything up! Can i change the title? Ahhhh

Its pretty windy here...

·
Super Moderator
2,956 Posts
Who needs a velocity dryer in the Windy City?? Just put your wet poodle outside and POOF!!!! DRY! :)

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
I can't decide if he is a model with the fan on, doing testing in a wind tunnel, or getting ready for take off!

What a crazy windy day!

·
Super Moderator
2,956 Posts
I was just thinking that it's a good idea that you have a leash on the little guy - at least you'd be able to reel him back in like the worlds smallest Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade balloon!! :lol: :pound:

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
The wind here yesterday was so strong that it blew wrought iron patio furniture around like it was made of plastic. One chair took out the BBQ grill and smashed the little fence I put up to enclose Teddy's area of the yard. :(

We didn't even go outside yesterday! That litter box is sure coming in handy this winter!

·
Registered
180 Posts
I've never thought of the need to litter box train a puppy! But that is such a good point! It nearly looks like he's had the hair straighters on him:scared:

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
Poor little Atticus!! He does look like he might fly away. I'll bet this is good for his ears!! They say to put them back sometimes so the air can get in...well...you don't need to!

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
OH MY - the cutest photo ever (as if there are any "less cute "photos of the Atticus LOL )

I actually find the "title" interesting - almost like some "mod art " title of a special "exhibit" and if anybody is special enough for that it would be Atticus :)!!!!!

Is he wearing a "zip-lock" bag on his footsy : ))) ??? You are always so inventive with all accessories needed for him <3 <3 <3 - the two of you were really meant to be together !!!!!! : )))

:first:

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks everyone :)

Is he wearing a "zip-lock" bag on his footsy : ))) ??? You are always so inventive with all accessories needed for him <3 <3 <3 - the two of you were really meant to be together !!!!!! : )))
Thanks! Yep its a sandwich baggy, lol. It really feels like we were meant to be together, we bonded from the first time I saw him. He's sucha great lil guy, he keeps me so happy (sounds like I'm talking about a boyfriend! lol).

1 - 15 of 15 Posts