Poodle Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,956 Posts
Who needs a velocity dryer in the Windy City?? Just put your wet poodle outside and POOF!!!! DRY! :)

·
Premium Member
2,956 Posts
I was just thinking that it's a good idea that you have a leash on the little guy - at least you'd be able to reel him back in like the worlds smallest Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade balloon!! :lol: :pound:

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
The wind here yesterday was so strong that it blew wrought iron patio furniture around like it was made of plastic. One chair took out the BBQ grill and smashed the little fence I put up to enclose Teddy's area of the yard. :(

We didn't even go outside yesterday! That litter box is sure coming in handy this winter!

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
OH MY - the cutest photo ever (as if there are any "less cute "photos of the Atticus LOL )

I actually find the "title" interesting - almost like some "mod art " title of a special "exhibit" and if anybody is special enough for that it would be Atticus :)!!!!!

Is he wearing a "zip-lock" bag on his footsy : ))) ??? You are always so inventive with all accessories needed for him <3 <3 <3 - the two of you were really meant to be together !!!!!! : )))

:first:

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks everyone :)

Is he wearing a "zip-lock" bag on his footsy : ))) ??? You are always so inventive with all accessories needed for him <3 <3 <3 - the two of you were really meant to be together !!!!!! : )))
Thanks! Yep its a sandwich baggy, lol. It really feels like we were meant to be together, we bonded from the first time I saw him. He's sucha great lil guy, he keeps me so happy (sounds like I'm talking about a boyfriend! lol).

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.