Poodle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
543 Posts
Ohhh, I love this video @Dechi! What a CUTE girl. I just want to give her pets and kisses. Her tail was really going there. Lacey often wags her tail but its always a more restrained movement.
Beckie’s facial expression reminds me a lot of Lacey’s. Is she a serious girl?
Also, are your pets bilingual? :)

(@Raindrops Misha’s name is awfully close to the word mischief)

·
Registered
7,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Beckie’s facial expression reminds me a lot of Lacey’s. Is she a serious girl?
Also, are your pets bilingual?
Beckie is a really happy dog. She responds to my voice with tail wagging most of the time, sometimes slowly when she’s serious, sometimes really fast. She sometimes wags her tail just because she’s happy.

My dogs only « speak » French unfortunately. :)

The sound of Beckie's tail thumping against the couch is one of the happiest sounds I know.
I agree, this is one of life’s beautiful little gifts.

·
Premium Member
4,193 Posts
Loved the video - Asta is a mad tail wagger too. I trained him to the command - Are you waggin? Always he wags with much satisfaction.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Last night I felt compelled to start making Lacey aware of her tail wags and respond in a happier voice to reward her when she does. She normally only wags about 4-5 times then is restrained. Id love for her to be a crazy tail wagger with her undocked tail.
Also, I was inspired to film a video of Lacey to add some more cuteness to the world. I’m going to post it under my Lacey 1 year pics thread.

·
Registered
644 Posts
Beckie is too sweet! 😭 Fluffy wags his tail any time somebody comes into the room. I think he hopes they have something for him 😂 He also wags his tail any time he asks to be picked up. It’s like a tiny fan. His whole butt wiggles. I really wish his tail was full size—it would be a majestic sight to see!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts