Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks kamelotMom...he's really a sweetheart and a whole bunch of fun...
It's Amazing how fast he's grown...
Here's six months:

Here he is at eight months:

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
What a pretty boy, Love him!! :)

Love his little topknot at 6 mo :) Hope I can tie a little TK on Saleen at 6 mo LoL. It seems like the hair on her head is shorter than anywhere else on her body lol.

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Honestly, his pics don't do him any justice. He is even prettier in person. I can't wait to get stings coat grown out more so he can get into his clip.

Monroe is a very impressive boy! What show are you attending next.I'm going to attemp to make the modesto show later this month. Now tha he's 6 months I really need to get his ukc paperwork finished so he can compete.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks y'all for the sweet compliments...
Jenn I was just trying to figure out when the next shows will be for us. I feel like I need to coordinate with Susan to make sure there are enough numbers present for points. Apparently getting a Grand CH title is pretty complicated! She says she's going to Saprks but that it's cold and I'll hate it! She is also considering Rancho, but said no to Modesto. I liked how close (relatively!) Modesto was! Good shopping too: but, I'm easy to please, there's not any big stores in the wee little town we live in!

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Ya,no need to waste time coming if no dogs entered. I think cindy will go if I enter and maybe dave and donna. I just received stings papers from akc and just need to send in his ukc app now.

I wish there were more poodles out showing in the area. I keep telling my husband we can have a poodle enpire when he is ready. Lol

Well I'm sure ill see you here eventually. The hubby is very interested in the international show coming up.I hear its costly but sounds like a good time. Still trying to by a house and get the kid well so time will tell. Alright I'm off to bed, talk soon!

·
Registered
912 Posts
He is a champion already at 10 months - that's brilliant! Congratulations and well done you and Monroe :biggrin:

Yep one day I will have a silver .....

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Jenn, when is the International Show? We loved that show in Santa Rosa...it's so great that the judges actually take the time to give individual feedback on every dog. Monroe received his National and International Championships from IABECA already, but I'd like to go again for the fun of it!

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Nice pup Kat!

Yes I also wish Enzo's coat was grown out we have to cut what with waht we got.

So my understanding is if no poodles show no points ? I am planning on going to the lucerne valley, santa barbara, and claremont shows. I was thinking about the modesto since I have friends that live near there. Maybe we will come I will let you guys know.

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Kat he is a very beautiful boy! WOW! Someday lol same thing others are saying, I will have a silver LOL! Probably a mini or toy though! Congrats and well done. Did you handle yourself?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts