Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I decided to do some little games on here :)

The dog movie game is simple. The first poster which is Moi will give a movie title, the next poster has to guess what breed of dog was in the movie. If the next poster gets the breed right they are next to pick and post a movie title. If you post and get it wrong then you do not get to post again until someone gets the answer right. ( how that makes sense it will cut down on multiple guesses and answers by one user) If there are several breeds in the movie you need to list the dogs name in the movie so we wont get confused.

PS NO CHEATING PLEASE ! via google or any search engine. Use only your canine smarts here lol You can post video clips if you find any too or pictures !

I am not going easy on you guys so get you thinking caps on LOL

First movie is Mans best friend

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I take it back for both rules you guys can guess as many times because I forget not everyone will join in so post away !

I will come back to see who is correct

·
Super Moderator
2,956 Posts
OK... I can't stand it... I'm pretty sure I'm right with Turner & Hooch and if I'm not, I'll take my 20 lashes with a wet noodle... In the meantime, I'm going to post another movie for people to guess... What's the dog breed in this movie???

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
2,956 Posts
Yep, it's an AKC breed - I'll see if I can find a photo rather than a drawing... brb...

OK, here's a contemporary picture of Greyfriar's Bobby's dog breed...

I have this movie on DVD so I can see the RL dog in my head... here you go!!

Attachments

·
Registered
875 Posts
Yep, it's an AKC breed - I'll see if I can find a photo rather than a drawing... brb...

OK, here's a contemporary picture of Greyfriar's Bobby's dog breed...

I have this movie on DVD so I can see the RL dog in my head... here you go!!
Its a Skye Terrier!

I saw the title, and have heard of Greyfriar's bobby...when his master died he ....sat on his grave??? right?

·
Super Moderator
2,956 Posts
Its a Skye Terrier!

I saw the title, and have heard of Greyfriar's bobby...when his master died he ....sat on his grave??? right?
This is correct and the movie is based on true events - I got this from Wikipedea...

Greyfriars Bobby was a Skye Terrier who became known in 19th-century Edinburgh after reportedly spending 14 years guarding the grave of his owner, John Gray, until he died himself on 14 January 1872. A year later, Lady Burdett-Coutts had a statue and fountain erected at the southern end of the George IV Bridge to commemorate him.
Several books and films have been based on Bobby's life, including Greyfriars Bobby by Eleanor Atkinson, and the films Greyfriars Bobby (1961) and The Adventures of Greyfriars Bobby (2006).

·
Super Moderator
2,956 Posts
Next movie

Because of Winn-Dixie ( no cheating lol )

You're KILLLIN' me here, roxy!!! :) I have to admit, I DID cheat :)fish:) but I won't spill the beans on here! :lol: I would never have been able to identify this breed without google in a million, billion years! But hopefully SOMEONE will be able to do it! :)

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
You're KILLLIN' me here, roxy!!! I have to admit, I DID cheat :)fish:) but I won't spill the beans on here! :lol: I would never have been able to identify this breed without google in a million, billion years! But hopefully SOMEONE will be able to do it! :)
LOL I bet everyone will google this one hahahaaa Plum if no one gets it just spill the beans I have class today then you can post next or pick someone. You can help me out with these game threads while I am gone ok :)

1 - 20 of 66 Posts