Poodle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
We have one who comes into the shop for baths, biiiggggg boy :) He is very nice though he looks a little scary with his huge leather spike collar and his really huge daddy LoL.

·
Registered
79 Posts
I walk one and she is a sweety, just like an american bulldog in temperment i'd say, loves her 'people and pack' with every ounce of her being but could care less about everyone else.
When she runs! WATCH OUT! they're FAST and have way too much muscle behind them to want to be in the way! lol.

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Heard of them, they seem like a great breed I actually considered one LONG ago, but my hubby said no big dogs LOL little did he know that a few years later we would have Ki-ki LMAO!!!!!!!! he thinks she is big LOL!

·
Registered
1,972 Posts
Just like with any other "dangerous breed," good breeding and responsible ownership make all the difference. I think they are beautiful dogs, but have never seen one in person.

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
I've handled one when I was still working as a vet tech, he was boarded there during the day - no one else would handle him since he was very aggressive towards people and other animals. I'm the only boss in my house, and I guess he kinda knew that LOL!!!! :)
We would have him go out the back if there were other customers waiting, he was that bad.... and eventually the vet told the owner that it's a liability for them to watch his dog and he needed to find another place to go.
Don't really know what they are like if they don't inexperienced/idiot dog owners ;)
but I would think they have similar personalities than pit bulls or other bully breeds.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts