Poodle Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
So what would a mind reader be reading? impulses and hormones?
:rofl: Wouldn't that be amazing?!

I'm open minded enough to think that it is possible that some people are gifted with the ability to go beyond the normal.

But I think most people have the ability to finish others sentences and know what they are going to do next, etc. I believe that is simply by knowing that person so well for a length of time or be of a kindred spirit that this is possible.

My sister and I have spent so much time together in the last several years that we are able to say the exact same thing at the exact same time and even with the same inflection and it scares some people. We anticipate the others thought process and make a response before anything is actually said and 99% of the time we are right. Spending so much time together has allowed us to anticipate what the other will do or say or how we will react to situations. We are basically like twins when we are together.

I don't believe anyone can read a dogs 'mind' no matter how intelligent that dog is. However, I believe that someone like Cesar Millan, who has spent years studying the basic nature of dogs and how they interact (talk to each other) can predict how the dog's mind is reasoning and be able to do what the dog understands to train it.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts