Poodle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm babysitting my sisters boston terrier, papillon and wheaton terrier until tomarrow, so that means 7 dogs in the house! It was so hectic I let them all outside to play and they had a blast.

·
Registered
8,040 Posts
And I had a blast seeing your photos! I could practically feel how happy the dogs were to romp around. You're an amazing "doggy auntie," makes me sorry I never had a sister!

·
Registered
1,972 Posts
That's so cute! I believe it's hectic, we had three extra dogs over the holidays and one hates Harley, so they have to be rotated constantly.

·
Registered
681 Posts
I can imagine it was hectic, at least they seem to get along. It took almost 4 years for my dog to get along with my brother's Australian Shepherd :lol:

·
Registered
232 Posts
How fun!

My Mom has a Wheaten Terrier, 2 Scotty Dogs, and one Italian Mastiff and I have my Angus (the dog in my avatar) and Gentry... My Grandparents also live on the farm and they have 3 Shelties and one Maltese/Yorkie. I can't wait to see how it goes when we visit! It's going to be Dog Crazy! By the way, Angus thinks Mom's Wheaten is his girlfriend. It's so cute because he is so little!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts