Poodle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought some of you might be interested in what I did today!! Poodle heaven!! It was SO fun!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3df3keId0_8

Sorry about the poor video quality, I didn't bring my video cam, this is just a short clip from my still camera. I'm so mad I didn't get a movement video. They were all just stunning!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Great job with the video and still shots! Wonder where all the white and silver poodles were. Don't you love going to shows? So much fun and activity.

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Fantastic photos! Did any of the minis entered show?
There were only 2 minis. A black beauty in a full cont. clip, TO DIE FOR cuteness! And a brown in a puppy clip who was also the cutest thing ever! The people I was with said he couldn't have been more then 7-8 months old and he did so well! The black one won though... I didn't get a chance to speak to anyone about minis, sorry :( I did get some pictures, but they all turned out too blurry. I'm going back today, so maybe I'll get some names/numbers for you :) The standards are on at noon :dance:

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
There were only 2 minis. A black beauty in a full cont. clip, TO DIE FOR cuteness! And a brown in a puppy clip who was also the cutest thing ever! The people I was with said he couldn't have been more then 7-8 months old and he did so well! The black one won though... I didn't get a chance to speak to anyone about minis, sorry :( I did get some pictures, but they all turned out too blurry. I'm going back today, so maybe I'll get some names/numbers for you :) The standards are on at noon :dance:
Going back today! Guess you've caught the conformation bug. :)

Do let me know if you talk to any of the mini people, I'd be interested to hear who was there! I think I know just about every Ontario breeder now but you never know, one may have slipped by me.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts