Poodle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today I took koda to the Dog Park for the first time, He did SOOO good , Im just swelling with pride.:)

I was unsure at first because of how hard koda and his "big" brother (Tucker our Great Dane) play, but they didn't play together,I gotta say Im glad they didn't, Koda made some new doggie friends:)

It was such a great feeling to see him playing good with other dogs!

There was a little run in, Koda was running with 5-7 other dogs and this other one that was a little smaller than Koda wanted in, so it started running and ran smack into Koda:doh:, he went tumbling and sliding in the dirt, he started to cry cause it scared him, so I went over to him to see if he was okay and I planned to take to the "time out" area so he could calm down but he was fine.

All in all he really enjoyed himself:)

·
Registered
139 Posts
It sounds like yall had tons of fun.:)I'm to scared to take my dogs to a dog park. :scared:. I always worry that someone will bring a aggressive dog or a sick one.:doh: The dog park is a bit of a drive to but thin again every things a drive when you live 45 mins from town. Maybe I will get brave one day and go.:)

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:) I gotta say I was scared to take Koda to the dog park because he is not around alot of dogs, (besides our own) , but he did really good! :)

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
I'm glad it was such a fun time. I take Betty Jo and Jenny to one near us regularly. They have a wonderful time too. Its great when they all can get along.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts