Poodle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
A few more...

not a poodle, but he had fun playing with this guy too...

and a big really ugly Doodle!!

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
Great photos Heather. I recognize Piper...who is the other one with the shorter legs?

Looks like you had a great time. Glad your boy got to play with some of his kindred souls.

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Great photos Heather. I recognize Piper...who is the other one with the shorter legs?

Looks like you had a great time. Glad your boy got to play with some of his kindred souls.
It was so fun!! I'm not sure who you're referring to with short legs, pretty sure none of them have short legs. Maybe it was somebody else's.

Piper and Rogan did have a lot of fun together, they're both still puppies after all! :)

·
Registered
553 Posts
Great photos of I'm sure a fun day. I especially like Rogan standing on two legs. You must have been really observing to get that shot.

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
It was so fun!! I'm not sure who you're referring to with short legs, pretty sure none of them have short legs. Maybe it was somebody else's.

Piper and Rogan did have a lot of fun together, they're both still puppies after all! :)
Sorrry Heather... I didn't mean shorter legs...I meant shorter coat on the legs. It has to be one of Lori's because I see a natural tail there...lol!!

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sorrry Heather... I didn't mean shorter legs...I meant shorter coat on the legs. It has to be one of Lori's because I see a natural tail there...lol!!
yes, they're Lori's... Piper, Dugan, Feebee, and Higgens were there, as well as 2 others showed up while we were there (out of other litters, both half siblings to Rogan)... Rosie, and Bella... Bella had a really short trim and she's in a few of the pics! Maybe you're referring to her.... I don't think Rosie is in any of the pics. I'm going to try to get out there more often I like her park better then mine! lol

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Awww, look at those lovely red spoos! Sure looks like they all had a great time! Love looking at pics of poodles playing. Look how straight up they can stand compared to the other dogs....lol. It always amazes me and makes them look almost human!

Yeah, I have seen some doodles (lab & golden); I have seen some really pretty ones but most were UGLY!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts