Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
562 Posts
Aww how precious!!! Is the white one older? They all look like they are enjoying themselves. Hikes with dogs are so fun!

·
Registered
644 Posts
#7 is my favorite, the dog looks so happy in the green!

Question, what is the style of hair ont he head of your black poodle? I like it!

·
Registered
5,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I should make a quite note.. The white standard is NOT mine! Her name is Lacey and she belongs to another forum member, apoodleaday, who we went hiking with. Only the black standard and mutt are mine.

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
How beautiful and the weather looked perfect.

Vegas is such and boy and Lacey is just a happy girl!

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Thanks Fluffly for taking such awesome pictures!! Lacey and I totally enjoyed our hike with you and Vegas and Precious and your BF. What a nice guy!!!
Here's a chance for everyone to see how dirty Lacey really gets. Vegas and Lacey hiked down the trail together like "Hey, poodles stick together" :D

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
My favorites are #5 and #4 (three abreast on the trail) and (happy poodles out for a jaunt)!!! Looks like you had a fine day for a hike. Where were you?

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
God I miss the mountains,I'm so jealous every one looks like there having a great time. It is so hard where we live to find a place to take the dogs off leash beside the beach and then you have to give the dogs a bath every time because their itchy from the salt water or the awful dog parks.

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Oh man, I better move to Utah :p Mitch would love to meet Vegas and Lacey!!! He'd probably run away with them too.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts