Poodle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I felt bad about Ki-ki not having a bed she could fit on since I only had beds big enough for Tynk nad Zoey, of course she tried to fit on them and ended up looking like a POPPLE LOL!! So I went and bought her one....Great deal too, 30x40 at pet supermarket for $17!! Brought it home and got rid of the small beds, donated them to a rescue. Tynk and Zoey could get on the sofa so they really did not use them anyways, but THIS is where Ki-ki decides to sleep LMAO!!!!!!!!:questionmark:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Hahaha....I think she is one smart cookie. She knows the other beds "went away" and the girls get to sit on the sofa, so.... if she doesn't use her bed, she can get on the sofa too!

Either that, or she really likes to feel the air whooshing over her body as it is being sucked into the vent. That bed looks comfy to me though. You did get a great buy.

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LOL! Dog logic lol! The little beds went away, but the little ones have always been able to get on the furniture, but actually 3 days ago...after I donated the little beds, I decided to stop them from being up on the furniture. I have light colored furniture and they drag in all kinds of dirt and such and I am forever brushing it off. lol Plus Ki-ki felt left out since she was not allowed, and you could tell she was thinking "why do they get to be up there and I don't" so to even the playing field, no animals (cept the cat) are allowed.

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
LOL.. yep, typical. She preferred the snuggly feeling of being squished in the bed with the sides all around her, guess she doesn't care for "that flat thing you gave me"...lol. She'll show you and just lay next to it instead and make you feel bad. :) :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts