Poodle Forum banner

21 - 21 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
472 Posts
I'm gald everyones ok!!! this irritates me so bad, I feel like this is why a lot of people think poorly of small dogs. owners let them act unruly bc they're little. where we are, the neighbor and I don't have fenced yards but were both very responsible. our back yards connect. I take my dogs out the front and they do the back. I don't tether just bc our dog stays very close to us, same with them. we check prior to let out and walk out then if someone approaches we pick her up. she barks but never approaches. unfortunately others in our neighborhood aren't as cautious. we live across from a park and if we go there we leash or for walks. at the park there's a lot not leashing with covid 19 they don't care. there's one that tethers her dog in their front yard but the tether reaches to the edge of the street and I've seen her dog go after people and other dogs when walking by. we avoid that street. we also avoid the park when it has other dogs. we see a lot of unruly dogs even on leashes, I think maybe just bc of the park being close so its a high traffic neighborhood. I wish more owners would be more responsible for their pets. we tethered when we first got here but the people who walk by just allow their dogs to run in the yard at ours, we even had a lady try to steal her from it, while she way laying on our porch after we added the glass door so we could see her. main door wide open and I was sitting right there. which sucks because she liked to do her business than lay on the porch for a bit. so now its just out with me or hubs. we rent so adding a fence would be silly right now,as we're searching to buy a house in a year or two. if we buy this one though that'd be my first move.

21 - 21 of 21 Posts