Poodle Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
2,155 Posts
Ponki - do not get upset about it ! If you do not like the contract - you can ask for addendum or for her to rephrase it to be more specific. Yes, some breeders like to put spay/n. clausal to make sure pup is fixed. I, personally , like more when breeder does rigorous pre-screening and than does not have to worry about it ! OR, when breeder takes "off" that requirement after buyer sends back vet's proof of a procedure done.

All in all, it is not odd to see that for spay/n. part, BUT for anything else it is just CRAZY ! If she is not trusting her buyer is caring person - than she should NOT sell the puppy for ANY price or with ANY contract.

· Registered
2,155 Posts
I do not like temper flaring LOL - than we are not a "good representative of OUR breed" LMAO

I wish we all could be a "middle road" dogs here and get along just fine without "bitching" he he , unless we encounter real problem - like irresponsible breeding practices.

:peace:

PS: Ponki, I am glad you are cool about it all :) and wish you best of luck in finding that perfect pup : )))

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.