Poodle Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I am new here. First I do own a toy poodle about to be 5 months old her name is Lucy! I do have a question. I recently purchased a toy poodle puppy and I named her olive. Love her regardless of what she is, but I wanted opinions on wether she looks like a toy poodle to other people familiar with the breed. Unfortunately the lady I got her from was what I feel to be not forthcoming with truthful information, but regardless olive will now live a very long healthy and spoiled life. Please feel free to let me know your thoughts!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys! I know it’s hard to tell from just these two pics. She just lacks the same characteristics of my Lucy which makes me question it. Her hair is not really thick, and as you have noticed her little legs aren’t very long. The last pic is Lucy.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hello! Your pup is beautiful! Olive is great! Come to find out she is not 100% poodle which I kinda knew deep down, but she is the sweetest pup ever! I got her DNA tested with embark. She is mainly poodle but has other breeds as well! Here is an updated photo of my girl!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.