Poodle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My puppy wants to be a Frisbee dog when she grows up but we don’t know where to find organized Frisbee sports.
Are there any PF Frisoodles out there who can us some advice? Thanks!
PS: we’re located in the SF Bay Area.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
22,983 Posts
SF Bay area seems a natural for having a vigorous disc dog scene. It is too bad the facilty seems to have closed. In the meantime I think you could work some frisbee tricks into the AKC trick dog titles.

Reactions: doditwo

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
SF Bay area seems a natural for having a vigorous disc dog scene. It is too bad the facilty seems to have closed. In the meantime I think you could work some frisbee tricks into the AKC trick dog titles.

That’s a great idea Catherine. Mimi dropped out of circus school because it was too long to drive from my house to Oakland and all the tricks the taught the new students were group routines, meaning we’d have to sign up for continuing classes for the tricks to be useful.
But I found out an AKC tricks class is given at our local community center in Half Moon Bay. Frisbee plus tricks is great advice.

She already has all the equipment she’ll need

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Scooterscout99,
I read through the link you shared, how sad the GG club closed! And my bad luck. I hope someone picks up the gauntlet in the Bay Area and starts a new group

1 - 7 of 7 Posts