Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love messing around with photoshop, and and am getting quite good at it!
I can make your poodle a different color, add things in the picture ( bows on
the dogs ears, a pumpkin, a diff. background, anything!) take two different
pictures and combine them into one, etc.

I just need something to work on...lol! So name it...and I will give it my
best shot!

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Here ya go Wonderpup, I raided your photobucket and found this and
played around with it. :p

Hope ya like. :D

IPP- No u can just attatch your pics, tell me what you want done
to them or let me just be creative, lol.

Attachments

·
Registered
554 Posts
Yes that is my Shippo...spoiled! He sleeps curled up behind my neck at night, mostly on my pillow, but using my neck as a pillow for him!

CUTE!

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
All Poodles should be spoiled! ;)

Gonna take my time on your other pictures you sent me though,
so give me a bit. :)

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Hey MM,

These two pics are my favorites of Eli. Im not sure what you can do with them but I normally like framed and simple things. Maybe his name on them or the background changed?? What ever you think! lol

Thanks MM

Attachments

·
Registered
329 Posts
Hey MM, do you use photoshop or some other editing software? I need to upgrade mine and can't decide which program to get.

·
Registered
255 Posts
I am not MM, but I do know a little about graphic editing programs. Photoshop is the best thing out there (in my opinion), but I find Corel paint shop pro to be a little more user friendly. I do use photoshop, too..but my main program is paint shop pro. There are tons of tutorials on both programs if you google it.

There are tons of graphic editing programs, and it really depends on how much you want to spend or how much you want to do with your program. Photoshop elements is also a great program. It is like photoshop for beginners...or a scaled down photoshop for people who don't really need the high end program just for personal use. I highly recommend it. I use that program, too, on occasion.

I have licensed some of my graphics to Scrapbook factory deluxe ver. 3.0 and the new 4.0 version. This program is great for just adding photos to scrapbook layouts, calendars, cards or flyers, but not for editing graphics or photos.

Ok, I am rambling. I will stop now. lol

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
off topic I know but sorry - I have adobe photoshop is that the same thing as just photoshop? I used paint shop pro too and LOVED it but when I got my laptop the program wasn't vista ready so I can't use it. Is there a new version of paint shop that can be loaded onto Vista now?

MM, I have some new photos, I'm waiting for them to upload now :)

·
Registered
255 Posts
Yes, Adobe Photoshop is the same thing. ;)

I am not sure about Paint shop pro and Vista. I remember hearing that people were having problems, so I never put Vista on my computer. I am not sure if they have the issue fixed.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts