Poodle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are considering changing breeders. After talking with her, I feel really good about their dogs. She says they do a lot of confirmation showing, and we are actually going to a local show next week to see her dogs. I am actually more excited about this breeder because I can go see her facilities and meet her other dogs in person, rather than schedule a special trip to go. She also warned me some breeders on the Big Island are mills, so I was a bit leery about the current list we are on after that.

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes, we did ultimately go with this breeder. She has been awesome to work with and answers my phone calls night or day. I'm pleased we chose her over the other breeder we were considering.

·
Registered
1,972 Posts
I need to read the dates, I was so confused. I thought maybe you were getting a second Poodle. (Not such a bad idea, huh?) Your boy is beautiful and it's nice to hear you have faith in his breeder.

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh, we are currently at our limit for pets in our house, we have an "illegal" fish :lol: But, we will definitely be getting a second poodle in the future.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts