Poodle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
an allover clip done with a snap on comb leaving the hair 1"? I recently bought a snap on comb set, and I am himming and hawing about using them. I am scared! LOL! I want to do Clover in an easy clip right now, shorter, but not too short, and I still want her to look fluffy. She's still in that skinny awkward stage, and I don't want to take her down too short. I originally wanted to do a lamb clip, with the legs blended, but I just want to do something simple for my first try. I plan to leave her ears, topknot and tail longer, and trim her FFT. Does anyone have any pics so I can get a visual?? Thanks so much!!! :)

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
These are the closest I have...the band I had put on him was still kinda growing back in...but other than that it might be kind of what you're looking for..perhaps slightly longer.

I'll keep an eye out and see if I have any other pics.

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
His head look sso small in the first set of pics LOL

bernie was an even 3/4-1" here in this photo all the way body and legs.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you so much for the pics! It's great to see a visual of that length! Aidan--when you say band, do you mean the the body clipped shorter? Just wanted to clarify, as I have not heard that term before.

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
I had cut a band into him like on the dutch clip only it looked really horrible...lol so i grew it back out.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts