Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know, not everyone gets the opportunity to own a poodle/antelope cross, so I thought I'd share pics of mine. I believe their are different varieties, mine is the dwarf one. They are really neat but you have to be careful not to be jabbed by the horns when they get excited and want to play with you. :rofl:

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Oh this is such a cute picture. I had to call my Hubby in to see it, he loves to hunt. He had a great laugh when he saw this pic. Said that you need to take your poo deer hunting with you since he seems to know what a buck looks like already.

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Fuz, and yeah, I know, they are deer antlers but it made us think of those rabbits that mount with antelope horns and call them Jackalopes, so I thought it would be funny to go on that theme...LOL.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
I agree. The very first time we saw one of those Jackalopes, I thought we would die laughing. Really love your little poodalope.

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
I know, not everyone gets the opportunity to own a poodle/antelope cross, so I thought I'd share pics of mine. I believe their are different varieties, mine is the dwarf one. They are really neat but you have to be careful not to be jabbed by the horns when they get excited and want to play with you. :rofl:

[/IMG]
OMG JM, this is too funny, I love it :pound: Where can I buy one

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
these pictures are hilarious I showed my sister and we both laughed

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
Awwwww I want a pegapoo!! No fair LoL :p

hahaha I know Saleen has horns sometimes.... but they are just two little one on top of her head.. thats when demon poo show herself lol

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
WonderPup, Did you say Saleen has one horn on top of her head? Well then she must be a Unipoo or maybe a poodlcorn, I'm not sure what that cross would be called.

Oh, I went back and read your post again and saw that I miss read it. I thought that you said Saleen had one little horn on top of her head, so EXCUSE ME.......I guess you do not have a cross breed after all.

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks everyone...lol. Jester is the true clown of our family. He certainly knows how to live up to his name... Wispynook's Court Jester...lol.

OMG JM, this is too funny, I love it :pound: Where can I buy one
Well, you may have to really travel far to find one, they are pretty rare! Mine is the "short legged" variety, and as you can see from the pic spoospirit referred to, they do tend to have front end tilt problems. I think it might be best to look for the "longer legged" variety. LOL...LOL.

Actually, I was amazed at how strong that little nut is. He ran around with those all over and held them up high without hesitation or falling. It was hilarious!!!

Wonderpup... so sorry to hear that Saleen has the "two horn on the head" problem. Good thing they only appear occasionally, after time, maybe you will be lucky and they won't appear anymore. Ummm, Jester has that problem at times too, so I feel your pain...lol. HEY, maybe we'll get lucky and the "two horns" will turn to one and we will have pegapoos like Fuz. Hmmm, come to think of it, can you imagine making your poo mind when it could fly away from you???? Bad enough when they can just trot away from you. LOL.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts