Poodle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whew, it has been a long day. I spent over 12 hours up at work but enjoyed every minute of it!

I worked with the salon owner after everyone left on my own girl Dodger and she came out fantastic. I really enjoy working with someone who can teach me things and make me improve as a dog groomer. I wish I had more photos to share but i'm so tired i just want to grab dinner and get to bed!

Here are a few I did snag though!

Attachments

·
Registered
362 Posts
Beautiful grooming job. Looks like my parti, but is black and white. I wish you could work at my salon, I have a hard time finding someone as good as you.

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
When I got her the breeder had just shaved her down with a #7 blade all over..topknot, ears, tail, everything!

The body and topknot have grown out fine but the ears have taken FOREVER! I only neaten them up but don't really take any length off of them and they just don't seem to grow!

Thanks for the compliments! I LOVE my new job and I would say I don't see myself leaving anytime soon but my boyfriend does have a new job opportunity so probably moving to Charlotte, North Carolina after January so i'll be very very sad and only hope to find a salon as nice to work at as this one!

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Here is one she sent me right after Dodger was groomed.

She was trying to rehome Dodger at the time so that's why she was shaved. This is proabably a few weeks of growth but I remember her saying she was shaved with a 7 blade for the summer.

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Impeccable groom. I'm so happy for you to be in a salon that mentors the groomers and takes pride in how they treat the dogs. Even if it is a short time, it sounds like you will learn a lot to carry on to your next salon.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts