Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Poodle Named Moose
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Moose is my first dog and currently the only animal we own.

What about you?

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Haha, I have currently have seven dogs. Tuesday, a Standard Poodle, Cher a Toy Poodle mix, Clover a Cocker/Lab mix, Cici a Pit Bull, Betty a Beagle/Rat Terrier mix and my mother who I live with has Ginger a Shih Tzu mix and Jack a Miniature Poodle. We also have five cats, all are just Moggies and one is a Persian mix. I have a retired show rabbit, a rescued Pot Bellied Pig and we "board" my sisters horse. Whew, we have lots of animals :) Oh and two little foster dogs, one Chi mix and one Wire haired Dachshund/Yorkie mix.

·
Registered
305 Posts
I have 30+ chickens, mostly bantams (miniature) and ornamental layers. There are chicks hatching in the laundry room right now. :)

·
Registered
75 Posts
I wish I still had my wonderful cat, Bitter. (He was found under a bitterbrush). Beautiful, black, medium hair length. Sadly, he was caught by a coyote on a warm full moon night on July 1, 2006. I still miss him. He would travel with us 150 miles each week to the desert home. He would walk our trails on the 60 acres. Then he would travel back to the city in the car. He was totally adjusted to this crazy life and loved the dogs.

·
Poodle Named Moose
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I wish I still had my wonderful cat, Bitter. (He was found under a bitterbrush). Beautiful, black, medium hair length. Sadly, he was caught by a coyote on a warm full moon night on July 1, 2006. I still miss him. He would travel with us 150 miles each week to the desert home. He would walk our trails on the 60 acres. Then he would travel back to the city in the car. He was totally adjusted to this crazy life and loved the dogs.
Wow that was an amazing cat.

I`m not much of a cat person myself (allergic).

·
Registered
93 Posts
I'm also allergic to cats and shedding dogs... So the only pets we have besides our standard are a few fish (that breed so much that I have second tank for the babies!!) and a baby girl, if that counts as a pet. :p

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have two cats, fish, a rat and than our standard poodle Dodge. Unless you count my husband and children as animal (which I sometimes do:D).

·
Registered
163 Posts
I also own a chihuahua. I will never own another chihuahua though, poodles are just far superior in every way! :)

·
Registered
16 Posts
There used to be this terrifc website called "laughingdogpress" It was a sad day when they closed up shop. There was an hysterical article comparing Border Collie owners to Poodles owners and the virtues of the two breeds. In both cases , the owners seem to belong to a "cult."

·
Registered
163 Posts
What does your poodle think? :D

I'd be thinking "Hey..one of my pom poms fell off and is bouncing around the floor..."

1 - 20 of 22 Posts