Poodle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
I have. When I get around to writing my book, I am going to publish it through Lulu. I have a couple of friends who have used it to publish their books and I've bought copies of those from Lulu. I love it because it allows the everyday person to get their book in print, without having to convince a publishing house to do it.

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have. When I get around to writing my book, I am going to publish it through Lulu. I have a couple of friends who have used it to publish their books and I've bought copies of those from Lulu. I love it because it allows the everyday person to get their book in print, without having to convince a publishing house to do it.
That's interesting... what is the quality of their books like?

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
I haven't seen a hardback made by them, but the paperbacks seem to be the same quality as any other publisher.

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
I'd love to know that too! LOL - my friends keep pushing me to write, but I have this mental condition you may have heard of. It's called 'procrastination'. :wacko:

You're welcome. I don't know if the poodle calendar has already been printed, but I saw on the Lulu.com site today that they do those as well. You can even use the site to sell your books or calendars. One of the people I mentioned earlier published a book and donates all of her profits to Oxfam.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts