Poodle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No matter where I go there are footsteps following me. Its usually both my standards, Ginger and Teddy, but its always Teddy. He follows very close so that when I stop - he stops - then I go - he goes - I stop and turn around to look at him and he is motionless -watching me - watching my every move lest I might get away! aghhh! sometimes I could scream! lol

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
ALL THE TIME!!! Maddie thinks she must follow me, she will whine
if I close her up in a room and she can't follow me and chase
my heels every step of the way, LOL!:p:D

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It reminds me of that Lucy episode - 'slowly I turn, step by step, inch by inch lol

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
OMG they follow me every where. My husband makes the comments "there goes you and your Poodles" when ever I get up to do something. lol its funny but annoying ecspecially when Im trying to get my house work done.

Errrrrr........ move Poodles!!!!! lol

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
sometimes I forget something and I turn quickly and Teddy is so close I almost fall over him lol -- I'm at that forgetful age and I do that a lot - I wonder what he thinks I am doing - back and forth back and forth ha ha

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
sometimes I forget something and I turn quickly and Teddy is so close I almost fall over him lol -- I'm at that forgetful age and I do that a lot - I wonder what he thinks I am doing - back and forth back and forth ha ha
I've actually stepped on poor Maddie a few times!:(

·
Registered
163 Posts
Tribble will NOT just sit still if I am moving. If I get up from my chair or whatever I'm doing, he will stand up and follow me until I stop moving again. Then he will go lay down until I start moving again!

·
Registered
89 Posts
Albert is more independent but Brody is my shadow. At night he lays on the floor next to my side of the bed. Being black I can't see him if I get up in the night. I'm always stepping on him. During the day he follows me from room to room and head butts me if I stop too suddenly.

·
Registered
305 Posts
There are too many people at my house for Sammie to bother following. He usually lies under the dining room table, and since we have a very open floorplan he can see most of the house from there. He only follows people if there is only one person home, or everyone is in one room.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts