Poodle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
Fancy treats cookies, cakes, meat snacks. (all doggie foods) A few chew toys - everything fits in the stockings:)

I have obedience classes right after the first of the year so everyones getting some things they NEED too.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Absolutely!! :) We used to buy our cats gifts, too, but they don't like treats/toys anymore now that they're older. But the kitten does so she'll probably get some stuff from us too!

I put stuff for Desmond on my list, I'm hoping for lots of collars and treats and toys! I'm gonna get him some stuff too, we'll see. I'm also going to buy some stuff for my sister's chi, I just don't know what yet. I'm also hoping for some grooming scissors... the ones I have are awful!! lol Though those are really more for me than Desmond :lol:

·
Registered
196 Posts
How funny that you would ask this. Today while I was out doing some errands, I looked at the dog toys and treats. Usually I get mine a Christmas tee shirt, toys and treats. But this year I have 4 to buy for instead of 2.

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
For my pets, Christmas is every day, so no, I don't. But I usually pick up a little something for my sister's dog and cat, since I spend Christmas with them.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Oh yes there will be wrapped gifts under our tree for them. This year I want to get them new collars, new blankets, stuff toys and yummy treats. :) I also want to find them something special to wear.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Poppy will be getting monster shaped chew toys. Hey they were 75% off at Pet Co. and she does not care what they look like

1 - 7 of 7 Posts