Poodle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to check if I am the only one who now has a sex crazy spoo hehe

Vaka is in heat and she is now at her most fertile time and Charly is loosing his cool. He is crying when he see her and trying to what he can to be with her.

When we close him off he is fine. But he was not like this before we mated him to Dima. then he was excited that she was in heat but not that bothered by it.

·
Registered
5,345 Posts
Vegas smelled his first intact female who had just gotten out of heat a week ago or so, he wasn't crazy, he was just all "OOOH! YOU SMELL NICE!" and in her business, but nothing farther then that. Sorry I couldn't be of more help lol.

·
Registered
875 Posts
Brian has been crazy around bitches in heat since he was about 11 months old, barking, whining, and wanting to be near them....poodles only though, he doesnt seem to mind when my borzoi are in season.

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
Thinker is a very educated, experienced stud dog and while he is a total stud dog when the girls are in heat, and barks non stop for the entire three weeks, he is wonderful with other dogs, even intact males, and does not mark iin the house. He did when he first came here because he got away with it at my Mom's home. But he is as gentle and sweet spirited with all humans and other dogs as a neutered male, and he has sired over thirty five litters. I do feel a msle who is being used whould not be bred in his own home. If he is going too have marking tendencies this will only make the temptation worse. I will borrow a friends gargae or go next door and use my biece's basement, but my boys will not be bred in my house if they live here.

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
I agree with Arreau. My silver boy Ben sounds exactly like Thinker. But my parti/ male had a litter before neutering and he is totally different than Ben. He postures and growls and also I caught him mounting and LOCKED ONTO my female in heat, which ntotally surprised me. I groom a few intact male toys and they are highly sexed.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts